Daiwa Pe Line UVF mega sensor 12 Blade EX + Si 200M 5.0 Multi-color New JAPAN 100% price guarantee
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Aeredech Design Cyclewear Elite Bib Shorts - XXL,
BeBeFun Girl Toddler and Kids Multi-Sport Bike Super Lightweight Helmet, Pink,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Igujisuto 2506 EXIST spare spool Daiwa Spinning,
- 700C 23mm width 50mm depth Aero carbon tubular rear wheels 11s hub
- Vintage Salas 7x tuna fishing lure (1 Salas, 2 other lures unknown )
- Marque Todd Flexi Cuir Sangles 50 Pouces black - Mark Leather Unisex Saddlery
- New Brand KW3850 Kershaw Swerve
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus 24 x1.75 Tyre Touring Town Bike Christiania Cargo Bike
- Racepro - 20x presa parallela TITANIO Bullone GR5 - M6 x 20mm x 1mm - gold
- HQ Premium Dual RCA Audio Cable - 20ft
- Wenzel 7' Ultimate Folding Camping Cot Bed Over-sized XL Brown Sturdy Outdoors
- Brooks Kern Leder Fahrrad Sattel Rennrad TRK Trekking MTB City Touring Retro
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.