Daiwa PE line UVF HRF sensor 8 Blade + Si 200m 1 No. 17lb Battle Red good quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aerobed Coleman Airbed Queen Single High with 120 volt Combo - 2000032188,
Beautiful NOS Romani chromed 1 inch threaded fork, brev campagnolo,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hyper Tanacom 600-Fe Big Game Electric Reel,
- Abu Garcia bait reel REVO X-HS-L Bass Fishing From Stylish Anglers Japan
- Leak Proof Cooler Bag 30 Cans Soft Sided Insulated Coolers W Waterproof TPU GREY
- Simms Morada Long Sleeve Shirt Mint Plaid Size Small CLOSEOUT
- NOS Vintage 1980s REGINA EXTRA gold BX 14-22 cogs 6 Speed ISO freewheel cassette
- YETI HOPPER FLIP 18 Brand NEW Field Tan. FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING
- Muskita Expert Minnow Carved By Suze Abraham
- Nitecore P30 1000 Lumen Tactical LED Flashlight w Rifle Mountin Kit and Battery
- Shimano Cycling Rim For Complete Wheel, For WH-6800 Front 16H Clincher(Tubeless
- Rueda Dt Swiss 466d Ojales 622 X 19 , Trasero XT Cubo FH-M756A-6Loch
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.