Daiwa PE line UVF HRF sensor 8 Blade + Si 150m 2.5 No. 35lb Battle Red all products get up to 34% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Sprint Jersey - Namaste - colorful Cycling Jersey,
Bearpaw Kimella II Boots for Women,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
DAIWA HRF KJ 85-MS Spinning Rod from Japan,
- Klarus Mi1C CU Raw Copper LED Magnetic Tail Flashlight - 600 Lumens
- NEW SEA TO SUMMIT BASECAMP BT3 SLEEPING BAG TRAVEL SLEEPER CAMP LONG DUAL ZIPPER
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Hartje Ansmann Kymco WEE Nuclear
- 2.4 LCD Screen Fish Finder +Wireless Sonar Sensor Alarm 100m 328ft 90 degrees
- Maillot Castelli Free Tri Singlet Sans Manches black-pink Femme
- St. Croix VIS76MF Avid Inshore Spinning Rod - 7 ft. 6 in.
- 2x Bottle Cage CARBON BIKE Bottle Cage Holder Full Carbon Fibre Bicycle
- 10 Brushed w orange Fringe Filigree Western PONY MINI Saddle +SHOWMAN HSBP 4p
- Major Craft Egging Rod Spinning Cross Stage Egging 4 Piece CRX - 864E
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.