Daiwa PE LINE UVF Emeraldas SNSOR 8Braid LD+Si 200m Multi 8lb 10 days return
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aerobed Pro Kids Airbed Inflatable Camp Mattress Bed,
Beautiful Old School BMX Spider Web Faux Quilted & Saddle With Seat Clamp-Rivets,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa HYPER TANASENSOR 400F from japan (710,
- Shimano Spheros Sw Lil 5000 F S
- Ader Pro-fix Contour Dumbbell Handle Chrome, SDH-A10
- Weatherbeeta 300D Reflective Exercise Sheet orange
- Mens Columbia PFG Regular Red White bluee Long Sleeved Fishing Shirt Medium 80
- New Live Fire FireCord 100ft Desert Storm LF23
- Sella mantra carbon fx narrow 160gr SE709N SAN MARCO corsa mtb
- Reebok Question Mid Curren y Jet Life Men's shoes Stem Green Vital blueee White cn
- FSS SHINING Curve GUNMETAL HEMATITE CRYSTAL BLING Rolled Comfort PATENT Bridle
- World Jerseys USA Freedom Men's Cycling Jersey White bluee Red, XL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.