Daiwa PE line UVF Antipodes Mertz sensor + si 200m 0.3 No. 5lb multi-color save up to 50%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Mens Xcelerate Freestyle Cycling Bike Jersey Made in USA,
Bear GRYLLS Gerber Survival Ultimate Knife,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hera Pole Yousyu 16 Fishing Pole EMS From Japan,
- New Go Kart Racing Suit Tony Kart Suit NEW design 2016 CIK FIA Level 2
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Forca 8FUN E3 Quipplan
- 15 - Rapala Storm cranbaits - BNIB
- LUTU Fat Bike Suspension Fork 264.0 Tire Disc Brake Snow Mountain Bike Forks
- Spiderwire Ultracast Invisi-Braid Superline Line Spool, 300 Yd., 0.014 Dia.
- 200 QTY HUGE LOT Reflective Vest High Visibility Running Walking Cycling Safety
- (Large, Key West) - Columbia Sportswear Men's Low Drag Offshore Short Sleeve
- NEW Daiwa goldcast Spincast Reel GC80
- One(1)used LEFT Shimano FC-M952 XTR 175 octalink crank arm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.