Daiwa PE line Sorutiga 12 Blade 200m 2 No. 36lb multi color no.1 online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Mens Better Together Cycling Bike Jersey Biking Top USA Made,
Bear Deer Beer - Laser Engraved 64 oz Aquatix Double Walled Insulated Growler,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hera Pole Hagakure Carbide 15 Fishing Pole From Japan,
- Torch R TA Hub, 12x148 HG 32h - Red
- Gafas - Shimano Equinox 2
- CAPERLAN PredECT MIXT RODBAG fishing bag for rods and reels
- Camp USA Hunting Camping knife set - 8 pieces
- Hincapie Men's Cycling Medium Bibshort Bibs Med M Bike 4 Chai Bike4Chai bluee
- Orvis Battenkill Disc 10 11 with Spey fly line and makers padded case
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Airwheel Girardengo Ranis Chrispa
- Abu Ambassadeur 9000C NO 791200 Two speed
- Native Forest Organic Sliced Portobello - Mushrooms - Case of 12 - 4 oz.
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.