Daiwa PE LINE SALTIGA 12Braid 600m lb Multi Fishing LINE From JAPAN hastened to see
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||N/A||EAN:|
Source: 5.11 Tactical APEX 8 WP Boot Size 14,
Aero Tech Designs Tall Ice Detour Fleece Cycling Jersey - Made in USA,
Beard Buster Jumbo Seat Camo,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
DAIWA HIP BAG LT-C Olive,
- Shimano Dura Ace RD-7402 Schaltwerk 3 x 8fach RAR Top Vintage BJ 1990 203g KULT
- Saddle b15 swallow honey SE75H BROOKS city universal
- gold Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor III Fly Fishing Reel. W Box and Case.
- DAM 7ft bluee telescopic surf, beach fishing tripod
- AZONIC PREDATOR MTB Vorbau 31,8 mm 50 mm - neonyellow Motocross Enduro MX Cross
- Pop-Up Shade 7.5x7.5-ft Square bluee Steel Frame Mesh Fabric Outdoor Canopy New
- Intrepid International NEW Latigo Lined 1 Leather Halter Oversize Amish Made
- 20x30 Flat Style Canopy Shade Tent Car Boat Sports Fittings (connectors) Only @
- Paar Befestigungen Gurt auf Lenker Motorrad
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.