Daiwa PE line More Than 12 Blade 150m 1.2 No. 27lb lime green in stadium promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Designer 1979 Retro Active Cyclewear Biking Bike Jersey,
Bear & Son 155L Bear Jaws 4 Steel Multi-Tool w Ballistic Sheath,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Heartland Fishing Rod HL 802MHS-SV13 BIWACO SPEC AGS Quality Outdoor B46,
- Front Left Brake Caliper w Pad for 2012 Polaris RZR XP900 XP 900 EFI
- YAKIMA RAILGRAB - SKU 736745001391
- Ampulla Rechargeable Bike Tail Light - Remote Control Turning Lights Ground
- PATAGONIA CYCLING RUNNING FULL ZIP NYLON SPANDEX THIN SOFTSHELL VEST LARGE
- LINE SYSTEM BOAT LIGHT GAME X8 150m Fishing LINE From JAPAN Japan
- 10-11 Ride Compact Used Women's Snowboard Size 147cm
- NOS ACS rear wheel rigida rim 20 inch rim Old school BMX vintage 36H
- CMP Fleecehose WOMAN LONG PANT grey atmungsaktiv wärmend meliert
- MRP Ramp Control Cartridge Version E for Fox 40 Float, 2016 to Present Forks
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.