Daiwa Pe Line More Than 12 Blade 150m 0.6 No. 13lb Lime Green 100% genuine counter guarantee
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
AERIUS CLOTHING BIB SHORTS AERIUS T S 10P LRG BK Cycling Bib Short,
Beamshot Tactical Flashlight -PD3 Strobe, Dimmer, 150 Lumens,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Handle Knob for Spinning Reel SLPW I Cork Knob Metallic Green A014,
- Airflo Kelly Galloup Nymph Fly Line WF Pale - Peach Lichen Green - 4
- Tru-Spec 4269005 24-7 Series Tactical Ripstop Coyote Tan Shorts
- Giro 2018 Privateer R Road MTB shoes - Size 43 EU
- C-ER-L LARGE HILASON HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT LIME SPLATT
- Camping Hiking Portable Tent Army Green Double Layers 3-4Person waterproof new Y
- Illumivein Portable Red LED Flashlight Vein Finder Transilluminator
- Parlanti Denver Tall Boots - Size 7 (euro 37) Large X-Tall New Condition
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Velano Doc.Green Leisger Dahon Gepida
- Abu Garcia Spinning Reel 17 Cardinal II S2000 F S from JAPAN
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.