Daiwa Pe Line Mega Snsor 12braid 150m 1.2 Multi Fishing Line From Japan at the lowest price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Men's Triumph PADDED Cycling Biking Tights Made in USA,
Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife,Serrated, 31-000751,Vintage 2010,No Longer Available,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa HG SHOULDER BAG (A) WR Wine Red New ,
- John Whitaker Unisex Midgley Fly Mesh Rug Water Resistant Lightweight
- Womens Brooks Cascadia 13 Womens Trail Running shoes - bluee
- Pepe Kids Light Rear Baby Bicycle Seat blueee Red Plastic Adjustable Portable
- Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 700c Road Wheelset Clincher Dark Label
- Manière Sans fil Grand Ecran Coeur Taux Moniteur GPS blueeetooth Vitesse Capteur
- Easton Vice Xlt 650B Rear Disc Wheel Bike
- Quantum Thredtle II TH40A Spinning Reel 10+1 Bearings
- Shovel snow foldable aluminum handle a d cm 28x22 long cm 100 shovel
- Vintage Pro Guide Stinger Spinners NOS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.