Daiwa PE line mega sensor 12 Blade 200m 4.0 No. Multi-color best prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Big Men Power Tread Cycling Bike Jersey Biking Top Made in USA,
Bean Game Cornhole Toss 8 Bags Board Portable Carrying Case Corn Hole Foldable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa HEARTLAND 702HRB-AGS14 bass fishing baitcasting rod pole From Japan F S,
- NEW Giro Encore 2 White Snowboard Ski Helmet Multi-Sport
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Bigfish Velano YUBA Zipper Fenetic
- 14-point Climbing Boot shoes Cover Spike Cleats Chain Crampons Ice Gripper E6K7
- Lusso Layla Women's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Pink S-M RRP .99 B.N.W.T
- Spiderwire Ultracast Invisi-Braid 30 lb, 1500 Yards
- 20 24 28 32 Orificios Erdmann hochprofil LLANTA 622 14 black 41Mm Perfil
- (GSV Box + 50 Flies on Hook size 14) - GS Fly Fishing Box set + Assortment of
- New Daiwa Fuego LT 6.2 1 Left Right Hand Spinning Fishing Reel - FGLT2500D-XH
- One of a Kind 1952 57 60 Chrome Schwinn tandem worksman wheels bars chaingaurd
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.