Daiwa PE line mega sensor 12 Blade 200m 3.0 No. Multi-color the latest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs 1979 Retro Active Cyclewear Bike Short Cycling Biking Shorts,
Bean Bag Toss Game Corn Hole Set Toss Outdoor Summer Portable Carry Bag Family,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Harrier Series 1Pc Lnwt 6 - 12,
- Daiwa ELT6500 ELIMINATOR SPINNING, 5 + 1, 5.3 1
- Shimano PLAYS 1000 With PE Line (35lb)-400m Electric Reel From Japan
- Topeak WhiteLite Aura RedLite Aura Combo Bike Light - TMS064
- Battle II Combo BTLII5000802M BTLII5000 8' 2 Piece Medium
- Syncros FL1.0 Carbon Offset Seatpost
- Estwing Special Edition Sportsman's Axe - 14 Camping Hatchet with Forged Steel
- Cyprinus Monarch Centre Pin Tredting Reel
- Cold Steel Viking Hand Axe
- Ladies Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve Funkier Mataro Pro bluee Large
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.