Daiwa PE line mega sensor 12 Blade 150m 1.5 No. Multi-color hot sports
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: 5.11 Tactical 42” Rifle Case,
AE Light AEX20 Lamp 20W Xenide Replacement Lamp Compatibility with AEX20,
Beach Umbrella Folding Table + 4 Chairs Outdoor Picnic Set,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa ground Surf 35 GRANDSURF 35 spinning reel long cast from japan (1864,
- Airflo Forty Plus Extreme WF5 Fast Intermediate Fly Line FREE FAST SHIPPING 40+
- Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Women's Tac Pants Poly-Cot Navy Size-10
- GIRO Chrono Pro Cycling Jersey Large, X-Large
- CERAMIC Hybrid Kart Wheel Bearing OTK 25x42x12 CRG 25x42xx9 Others 17x35x10
- Camping Hiking [Lad Weather] German Sensor Digital Compass Altimeter Barometer
- IIIA body armor plate carrier molle bulletproof vest CAG DELTA SEALS eagle Ciras
- PARIANI POLE WOMEN'S PARIANI CLOSURE ZIP SIDE SLEEVES CORT
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Swagcycle Téo Fat Bike
- Abu Garcia Salty Style LSJ 962L20-KR Light 9'6 shore jigging spinning rod
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.