Daiwa PE line Emeraldas 12 Blade 150 meters 0.8 No. 16lb multicolour classic fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Aero Tech Designs Mens Aero Premiere Racing Cycling Bike Jersey Modern USA Made,
Bear Grylls Compact Scout Knife, Drop Point [31-000760],
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hera Rod Hamon J Carbide 15 Fishing Pole From Japan,
- Coleman floor for 'Event Shelter DeLuxe' 4,6 Metre. Free Delivery
- Large Ice Chest 55-Quart Cooler High Performance 7-Day Ice Retention 60-Can Box
- NEW Scotty K Premium Braided Fiber Downrigger Line with Kit (200 Feet)
- D.O.T. Purple Boneyard Motorcycle Half Helmet
- 2019 Spy Ace Goggles NEW white with bonus lens
- Mavic Crossmax Pro MTB Helmet White Deep Mint Medium New in Box
- Sun predection sports and water mask
- 450W Conversion Kit For 44mm Disc Brake Electric Bike Popular Unite Brushed
- Vintage Womens BOGNER Snowsuit 12 in Magenta Hot Pink USA Made
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.