Daiwa PE LINE Egi Sensor White+Si 150m White Fishing LINE From JAPAN up to 60% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||N/A||EAN:|
Aero Tech Designs Big Man Full Zip Cycling Bike Jersey Biking Top Brando US Made,
Bean Bag Toss Game Set Team Competition Edition Platform W Durable Carrying Bag,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Haste Hook knot unit,
- Torch Headlamp Outdoor Led Headlight Rechargeable Lamp Head T6 Flashlight Light
- Gaerne G.Olympia MTB Cycling shoes, White
- CAPERLAN CAPERLAN NORTHLAKE-1 600 PRESS-FIT STILL FISHING ROD
- CAMP STOVE PROPANE 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Adjustable Portable Cooking Gas NEW
- Hincapie Cycling Bicycle Jersey ( Mens 2XL ) BRAND NEW. 100 MSRP
- Orvis Access Vibram-Sole Wading Boot Size 11 179 NEW FREE SHIPPING
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Wanderer Harbin Solex Biwbik KONA
- Abu Ambassadeur 6501 C3 Carretes Multiplicadores PARA PESCA DE MAR 1292723
- Nathan VaporZach 2.5L Race Vest Size M bluee Unisex
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.