Daiwa PCYI761MFB Procyon Inshore Casting Rod on sale 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Ride with Pride - Rainbow Print Bike Shorts - Sprint Line colorful Bic,
BearVault BV500 Solo Bear Resistant Food Canister,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa HYPER TANACOM 500F electric reel fishing tool,
- Coleman Hooligan 2 Tent - 8' x 6' - 2-Person 
- LaserMax Laser Rail Mount Red Spartan
- NEW Penn SQL50LD Squall Lever Drag Reel 5+1 Ball Bearings 4.3 1 (NIB)
- DAINESE BIKE AWA TEE 4 - size S
- 20X Go-Kart Centrifugal Clutch 3 4 Bore 40 41 420 10Tooth Bike Engine LOT BE
- Mavic Tri Helium Carbon Road Bike shoes 11.5 , Triathlon, Ironman Race
- SUNLINE flugoldcarbon line shooter sniper 300m 8lb natural clear
- 48v Lithium Ion battery charger
- VINTAGE Wooden 80 Skis Has Original Finish + Metal Bindings Signed ST MORITZ
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.