Daiwa PCY662LFS Procyon Freshwater Spinning Rod 6'6 Length 2Piece 4-8 lb Line global distribution
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Aero Tech Designs Yellow Top Cycling Bike Jersey 4 FEET PLEASE Law Made in USA,
Bearpaw Shirley Fashion Boot for Women,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hyper Tanacom 400 FBe (Only this product and accessories,
- New Depth Portable Fish Finder Sonar Sensor Alarm Transducer Fish Finder
- OSPREY VIPER 13 ZAINO TREKKING 55700 1
- Shimano WH-MT66 rim for complete wheel, rear 28h, 29 inch, white
- Powerline by Body-Solid Home Gym with Leg Press
- Helle Outdoormesser MANDRA, Dreilagenstahl, Maserbirke, Lederscheide
- Vintage Coleman LP Gas Picnic Stove Model 5404
- Billabong Sea Legs 1mm 2019 Leggings Womens Surf Gear Wetsuit - Palm Green
- RAPALA HIGH CONTRAST 50LB DIG SCALE
- King Kooker 3030 Tall 3-Burner Campstove, 30-Inch
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.