Daiwa Opus 6000 Heavy Action Spinning Reel OP6000 enjoy 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Plus Womens Biking Cycling Top Gail Bike Jersey Made in USA,
Bearded Axe Carbon Steel Solid Hardwood Haft Camping Tool Hatchet Functional,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hochoya's B set JAPAN,
- Coleman Green PerfectFlow 2-Burner 10,000 BTU Propane Camp Stove 2000020943
- Large Tent Camping Outdoor Ozark Trail. Family Tent w Built-in Mud Mat 8 person
- NEW Tie-Down 86098 Tire Carrier Side Mount
- D35595 CASCO CASCHETTO BIANCO black CARBON VENTILATO per MOUNTAIN BIKE TG L
- 20KN 30KN Climbing Ball Bearing Triple Attachment Pulley for 13mm Rope
- Mavic Ksyrium Elite W Ladies Road Cycling shoes - White bluee - Size 5
- Sunice Stella Insulated Ladies Pant 2019
- 47mm 66 80CC Gas Motorized Bicycle Engine Cylinder Head Piston KIT 8mm low hole
- VINTAGE Wooden 71 Skis with ORIGINAL DARK Finish and Cable Bindings
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.