Daiwa Optonic Carp Sensor Set 805964 from JAPAN online sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
AERIUS CLOTHING SHORTS AERIUS T S 10P XXL BK Aerius Cycling Short,
Bean Bag Toss Cornhole Game Set Boards Tailgate Regulation Side Maximum Place,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Harrier Series HR661MFS 6-15 lbs Test, Rod,
- Daiwa Emblem BR 25A carp reel with free spool system
- Shimano POISON ADRENA 1610M-2 Baitcasting Rod New
- Topo Athletic Men'S Halsa Charcoal Mango Running shoes (M010-Chaman)
- Bauer Fly Fishing RX 6 Spey Fly Reel
- Syntace HiFlex Full Carbon P6 Seatpost 27.2 x 400mm
- ETC Warm Up Full Zip Leg Warmers Small
- C-Z-18 18 Hilason Gaited Western American Leather Flex Trail Horse Saddle Pleas
- Coleman Airbed Queen Extra High Air Mattress with 4D Built-in-Pump
- Ladies Womens Real Leather Genuine Waterproof Hiking Walking Boots shoes Size 3-8
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.