Daiwa OneTouch landing net [small] TAMAAMI new branded
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Adventure Outdoor Recreation Features Hat, Small, Cream Sand,
Beach Tent with Sand Anchor Portable Canopy Sun Shelter,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
DAIWA GS 4000 LTD REEL,
- Coleman Elite Montana 8 Tent w LED - 16' x 7' 2000027943
- Large 12' x 8' Modified Dome Tent, Sleeps 6 camping outdoor Family Hiking Tents
- NEW Lew's Fishing Laser G Speed Spin LSG300 Reels
- CYCLUS TOOLS Einpresswerkzeug für Lager einzeln oder im Koffer als Set
- 2019 Rossignol X2 Cross-Country Boots EU Sizing NEW RIGW090
- Mavic Aksium III Road Cycling shoes
- Sufix Superior Monofilament Fishing Line, 30 Lb., 7895 Yds, Smoke bluee
- 42cm Easton EC90 SLX3 Carbon Drop Road Bike Handlebar
- Vintage TRAX No Wax St. Moritz Cross Country Skis, Finland, w Bindings
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.