Daiwa ONE SHOULDER LT C Pink Camouflage New fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
ONE SHOULDER LT C Pink Camouflage
Does not apply
Aero Tech Designs Biking Big And Tall Man Expressions Cycling Bike Jersey,
Bear Crusader Youth Bow - Bow Only,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Herasao Moonlight Tsuyoshi 18 Fishing Pole From Japan,
- Fox Racing 2018 Women's Flexair Long Sleeve Jersey Pine
- C-9-78 78 inch NAVY blueE TOUGH1 PVC COATED 1000D MESH TRISHIELD PredECTIVE FLY S
- BULLET SANTA CRUZ ADULT ROLLER SKATING CYCLING PredECTIVE HEAD GUARD HELMET
- Harrier helmet size L (59-62cm) white BROOKS bike
- Okuma Helios Mini Guide Cast Rod 7'6 H 1pc HS-CM-761H
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batería Pedelec Bottle Jetson Wayel Diamant Whistle PIM
- 686 Snowboard or ski insulated pants. Women's small. Denim jeans. Goretex
- MOPHOTO Trail Game Camera 16MP 1080P Hunting Scouting with Night Vision...
- Shimano Wakasagi Hosaki Wakasagi Matic Expec M04S Rod From Stylish Angl... Japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.