Daiwa ONE SHOULDER LT C Olive New wholesale store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
ONE SHOULDER LT C Olive
Does not apply
Source: 5.11 TacTec Plate Carrier Sandstone NEW ,
Aerius Road Cycling Jersey Apparel - Xxl - Red,
BEAN BAG TOSS GAME CORNHOLE OUTDOOR WITH 2 POLY BOARDS 8 SQUARE BEAN BAGS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa haste TANASENSOR from japan (725,
- Daiwa Ardito-TR 3-Piece Travel Trigger Rod Medium 7'
- Condor Outdoor MOLLE Hydration Carrier Tan
- Gransfors Bruks Grinding Stone Of Natural Stone Limited From Sweden Save 33%
- NWT BOGNER Fire+ICE Thermore Insulated Dermizax Waterproof Snow Ski Pant US 4 XS
- DOUBLE HEAD PORTABLE PROPANE GAS STOVE DOUBLE BURNER OUTDOOR CAMPING
- 4 X Professional Snowboard Ski Goggle Double Lens Anti Fog UV400 Sport Glasses M
- MERRELL Men’s Moab Waterproof Hiking shoes, Bark Brown J88621
- Shimano Sojourn 2017 6'6 Spinning 1-Piece Rod SJS66MB - FREE SHIPPING -
- 8 ft Tan Suede Gymnastics Balance Beam with 30 Adjustable Raised Metal Legs
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.