Daiwa ONE SHOULDER BAG C Olive Camouflage New up to 60% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
ONE SHOULDER BAG C Olive Camouflage
Does not apply
Adventure Medical Sol Hybrid 3 Survival, Medical & Gear Repair & More,
Beach Tent Sun Water Resistant Pop-up Outdoor Canopy Shelter Oxford Fabric,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
DAIWA GREAT LAKES STAINLESS STEEL WIRE LINE TROLLING ROD,
- KJS511 New Bicycle Cycling Winter Thermal Fleece long sleeve jersey Bib Pants Ki
- NEW SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE GRAND SLAM WF8F FLY LINE permit bonefish tarpon
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Surface604 Manufaktur Extrbici
- 2 x H DUTY ADJUSTABLE RATCHET SIDE RAIL MOUNT PLASTIC FISHING BOAT ROD HOLDERS
- Magura MT Trail Carbon Disc Brake Set, Front and Rear
- ST. CROIX ROD 4901 - M - 8' 6 Graphlite Series 2 piece pre-owned line wt 10-20
- 2mm Toddler's O'Neill REACTOR Shorty Springsuit
- 10 inch Dive & Rise MUSKY, PIKE FISHING LURE
- Major Craft CROSTAGE Light Shore Jigging CRX-962-LSJ Spinning Rod from Japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.