Daiwa One Shoulder Bag (C) Olive factory outlet store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Big Mans Aslan Bike Short Sprint Cycling Biking Shorts US Made,
Beanie Hat Knit Cap Winter Plain Warm Unisex Ski Skull Cuff Slouchy Women Casual,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Hera Pole Hera X 8 Fishing Pole From Japan,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Alpha Vetelia Serious Husqvarna
- Adam Ellis Jump Event Saddle 17.5 M W
- Lightweight Camping Cot, Portable Collapsible Camping Bed, Aluminium Alloy 441bs
- Smith Optics IO Adult Replacement Lense Snow Goggles Accessories - Chromapop Sun
- 15 silver Bsx Alufelgen für 4x100 BMW Mini R50 R52 R55 R56 R57 R58 R59
- Zilco Oscar Bling Helmet Riding Hat - Navy
- NEW - Redington Vice 590-4 Fly Rod - FREE SHIPPING IN US
- NOS Vintage Campagnolo C Record era CHORUS pedal set, NEW
- SHIMANO EXAGE 300 LX BICYCLE SGS LONG CAGE DIRECT MOUNT REAR DERAILLEUR RD-M300
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.