Daiwa One Shoulder Bag (C) Camouflage high quality genuine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero DeluxeDishtable clean 144 - 3CDI-L-144,
Bean Bag Toss Game; Portable indoor outdoor game for multiple players,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Heartland AGS HL 8112HRB-AGS15 Fall Trap Ogreenhere casting rod from Japan,
- Shimano SP10000SW Spheros SW Offshore Spinning Reel
- Ader 25lb Pair Rubber Bumper Plates SRA
- WB400 WB800 New Do-It Wire Keeper Form Quantity 1000
- Men’s LL Bean Wool Winter Vest Size Small Green Fishing Hunting
- New Lazer Revolution Helmet Matte White SM
- Sella drieveer 90 authentic line r natural 2200005700 lepper city universal
- Reebok Men's Power Lite Mid shoes
- FSS FREEFORM MONOCROWN CUT AWAY Padded Poll Comfort SHAPED Headpiece CrownPiece
- World Jerseys 2Nd Amendment Mens Cycling Jersey White bluee X-Large Bike
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.