5.11 Tactical Apex Duty Cargo Pants Men's 32x34 Storm Grey 74434 092 preferential
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Alpinestars black white red 2017 Evolution MTB Shorts,
Big Agnes Footprint Slater UL 3+ Md TFFSSL317,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa PE line Sorutiga 12 Blade 300m 3 No. 55lb multi color,
- Juin Tech F1 Hybrid Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Set Grey - Flat mount Road ...
- Penn Battalion Inshore Spinning rod 12-20 lb, 7'
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Snelheid Kwikfold Specialized
- 12 Brown Tooled Leather Western Youth Saddle Mini Miniature Horse Pony
- Lot of (10) Cycling Computers Sigma, Cat-Eye, Planet Bike
- Smith Squad Ice Flood Goggles ChromaPop Sun Platinum Mirror 2019 Ski Snowboard
- 2= Folding Bicycle Tire PINNACLE ATB WITH KEVLAR BELT & Bead 26 x 1.95 ITB NEW
- ZILCO DRIVA PUFFER PAD NEON YELLOW Carriage Driving Harness Saddle Pads Liner
- New 2018 Dragon X1 Ski Snowboard Goggles Verge - Flash bluee Lumalens + Bonus
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.