Berghaus Spectrum Micro 2.0 Full Zip Fleece we supply the best
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa Fishing Pole Bait Reading 82 M-160MT From Japan,
9 Person Ozark Trail Instant Cabin 2 Room Family Dome Tent Camping Outdoor,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Augason Farms 30 Servings TACO Flavored Vegetarian Meat Substitute Can,
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo SuperGravity Folding MTB Tyre - 26x2.35
- Race Face Cinch Spindle Kit 30x134.5mm for 135 142 & 141 148mm Spaced Hubs
- Horse blanket very good condition
- VTG 1970 COLEMAN 220F LANTERN W METAL CASE, FUNNEL
- BRAKING BRAKE PADS SINTERED RACING MTB DOWNHILL The one R0 - R1 - RX
- Rome Sentry Boa Snowboard Boot - Men's 9.5 42840
- La Sportiva TX2 Approach shoes
- Zipp Vuka Aero Stealth Riser Kit 50mm, No Bolts
- New Shimano Nexus SB-8S20 Pavement Bike 8-Speed Revo Brake & Shift Lever
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.