Daiwa rod holder light holder metal 90CH Red FREE SHIPPING ultra-low prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Daiwa (DAIWA) 4200093
Alite Designs Meadow Mat - Riptide Print,
BERN FL-1 Cycle Helmet NEW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Lexa WN 300H Baitcast Reel 6.3 1 LEXA-WN300H RH,
- SHIMANO SUPER AERO Spin Joy 30 Standard Line Spinning Reel Surf Casting
- ADIDAS ENERGY BOOST 3 M AF4918
- Wenzel Timber Ridge Tent - 10 Person
- Metalab floating spoon conchas bit 100RS518 western
- NEW Park Tool Upright Extensions & Thru Axle Adaptor
- Selle Isize Flite Friction free Saddle
- Reifen racing ralph 27.5x2.10 evo snakeskin tl easy addix speed 11600618.02 S
- G LOOMIS IMX-PRO 802C TWR TOPWATER CASTING ROD CASTING ROD NEW 2017
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.