88058 Predac Rail Mount 1 350 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight W High Low sell like hot cakes
ArmyTek Wizard Pro v3 2300 Lumen USB Magnetic Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight,
Bottle Bash Standard Game Set with Soft Surface Spike,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
5.11 Tactical Sleeveless Holster Shirt Women’s Medium, White,
- Old School Bmx Early Skyway Freestyle Bar Handlebar
- Shimano SLX SL-M660 3 x 10 Mountain Bike Shifters New
- Phoenix Fight Gear- Kids Headgear for MMA, Karate, Sparring and Training
- Griffin NuuMed HiWither Pro Pad Plus
- Vest M Short NORTHWAVE DRY PLUS WHITE dry plus northwave WHITE
- Best Arm Exercises 4 In 1 Power Twister Chest Expander Adjustable Strength Pull
- Pro Grip Adults 3201 Race Line Motocross MX Enduro Bike Goggles - White
- Jaguar Harry Dabbs-Fancy Stitched Bridle and Reins- Full Size, made in England
- WM Wheels Set 24x1.75 507x25 Aly Sl 36 Trike 15mm W bearings Ss2.0sl
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.