Shimano Talica 12 2 Speed With Free Braid color of Choice guaranteed
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Gear Ratio:||3.1:1 5.7:1||Reel Type:||Conventional|
|Weight (oz.):||25.7||Hand Retrieve:||Right-Handed|
|Max Drag (lbs.):||40||Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing|
|Line Retrieve/Crank (in.):||41/22||Fish Species:||All Saltwater|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Sterling Rope HTP Static 1 2 Inch Rope,
Shires Brass Alloy Training Bit,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Splendid Women's Stripe Rib Knit Tank - Choose SZ color,
- Body-Solid VDRA30 Accessory Storage Stand - Organize up to 36 Fitness Items
- Ride Machete 139 cm Jr. Snowboard - Salomon Speedfit SM-Med Bindings (fits 5-9)
- Kastking Speed Demon Baitcasting Fishing Reel, 9.3 1, Worlds Fastest Baitcaster
- ZIMBALE Bicycle Waterproof Canvas Saddlebag - 11 Liter Capacity
- New Men's Running shoes Asics GEL-NIMBUS 20 TOKYO LIMITED EDITION
- CAP Barbell 1-Inch Standard Weight Bar 7-Foot
- Maxxis Minion DHR II Tire 27.5 Folding, 120tpi, 3C MaxxTerra Compound, EXO+ P...
- Exustar E-PR2BLK Clipless Road Bike Pedal
- Rambo Show Net Cooler Unisex Fleece and Coolers Ventilated Mesh Textured Classic
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.