Daiwa Whisker Tournament SS 750 Made in Japan Daiwa offering 100%
Vintage Old School Kemper Rampage 160 Snowboard,
Wosports Trail Camera, 2018 Upgraded 1080P 12MP Hunting Game Camera, Wildlife Ca,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Davis Instruments Davis RailLight Premium Solar Light with 4 LEDs - 3440,
- Heaton Peak Sleeping Bag, Big & Tall, Cool Weather, 39 x 81-In.
- Okuma Azores Z-55S Saltwater Spinning Reel
- E-Bike 24V 14.5Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Richbit Sprint Aktivelo Emazing Bike
- 6 Metro Lona Zig Campana tienda por Bell Tent Boutique
- MIMO PARred MTB Woman's Cycling jersey Bike Shirt Bicycle Top Short Sleeve
- Shimano SHIMANO bait reel boat 800 right-hand drive
- ADIDAS DURAMO 7 Ref. AF6664 Col. blueeeeeeee-9½
- VOLCOM Men's TD2 AMAZING VOLCOM Snow Pants - BLR - Medium- NWT
- Medium-Fast Action Fly Rod 4-Piece 9ft with Hard Chromed Guides,AA Cork Grip
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.