Daiwa Whisker Tournament SS 750 Made in Japan Daiwa quality assurance
Vintage Old School Kemper Rampage 160 Snowboard,
Wosports Trail Camera, 2018 Upgraded 1080P 12MP Hunting Game Camera, Wildlife Ca,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Davis Instruments Davis RailLight Premium Solar Light with 4 LEDs - 3440,
- La Sportiva Women's Climbing shoes
- 100% Status Full-Face Helmet Kramer 2XL
- NIKE Mens Air Max TR17 Running shoes
- CHAMPION SPORTS RUBBER KETTLE BELL 10LBS
- Mixed Lot Of 8 Fishing Reels Of Various Brands,Types,Sizes,etc. GREAT MIXED LOT
- Former Carter's Cycling Bicycle,Fish Flamme Alu - hard vintage retro 1950
- Raquetas de nieve Raquetas por la nieve LYS DE BALDAS SPECIAL
- Sram Red Crankset - Bb30, 175 Mm, 50t-34t - Bb30 5034 11v Exogram Carbon Speed
- Vintage Suntour Alpine Gear Tech Front Derailleur-Triple-28.6mm Clamp-GT ATB
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.