Daiwa Whisker Tournament SS 750 Made in Japan Daiwa large selection
Vintage Old School Kemper Rampage 160 Snowboard,
Wosports Trail Camera, 2018 Upgraded 1080P 12MP Hunting Game Camera, Wildlife Ca,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Davis Instruments Davis RailLight Premium Solar Light with 4 LEDs - 3440,
- Bibshort Assos Mille 2018 S7
- Scott ARC 956 4 fly rod. Steelhead and Trout
- SRAM Truvativ 36T 104mm 10 Speed Chainring to fit Specialized 24-36
- Brand New Humminbird XI 9 20 Ice Transducer
- TEC BRAKES ALLOY BRAKE CABLE ADJUSTER RED ANOD MTB UPGRADE VINTAGE 90S NOS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR CAMPAGNOLO VICTORY VINTAGE
- C-7-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BRIDLE HEADSTALL TAN TURQUOISE
- BURGERS ENR Bicycle Motorcycle Front Mudguard Emblem Badge Brass Free Shipping
- Handmade The Eco Traveler Cotton Hip Bag Belt (India)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.