Sustain Supply Co. Essential 2-Person Emergency Survival Bag Kit – Be Equipped promotional items
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sustain Supply Co.
ThirtyTwo TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot - Women's,
Storm Kleidung Wasch Waschen In,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Trail Camera 12MP 1080P 2.4 LCD Game Hunting Scouting W 940Nm IR Leds Night 12M,
- Humminbird XPTH 14 20 MSI T Mega SI DI Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer - 14 Pin
- 2L 68OZ Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Flask Water Bottle with Mug for Travel
- Pacco pignoni light primato 11-v 12-29 denti campagnolo MICHE cassetta pignoni b
- Cube PMP (Performance Motion Post) Carbon Seatpost - 27.2mm x 350mm
- LOT 110 BICYCLE SADDLE SEAT BIKE COMFORT SPORTY CYCLING SOFT PAD WIDE BIG BUM M
- DT Swiss Spokes Dt Champ St-Pull Sl 2.0 294 Brs-Sl Np Box of 100 -
- PredECH Paraglomi cordura antistrappo neoprene antiredazione Air Flow
- SHOES GIRO EMPIRE E70 KNIT GREY FLUORESCENT YELLOW N 41
- Vintage Pflueger Summit Bait Casting Reel Model 1993L Great Vintage Condition
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.