Sustain Supply Co. Essential 2-Person Emergency Survival Bag Kit – Be Equipped not to be missed!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sustain Supply Co.
ThirtyTwo TM-Two XLT Snowboard Boot - Women's,
Storm Kleidung Wasch Waschen In,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Trail Camera 12MP 1080P 2.4 LCD Game Hunting Scouting W 940Nm IR Leds Night 12M,
- Crosman Augsta Recurve Bow AYR2026
- Cold Steel Working Man Folder 3.5 in Plain orange GFN Handle
- Lake CX301 Road Carbon Red 46
- New Daiwa Reel Viking Poles 50 Power Version F S
- Dakine women Guantes para Moto - Centinela - Bicicleta de Montaña,Trial
- 2WT Fly Rod and Reel Combo 6'6 Medium-Fast Fly Fishing Rod & Classic Fly Reel
- Mens Hiking Boots VASQUE Goretex 8.5M EURO 41 Leather Uppers EUC
- Shimano Scorpion DC 100-right 101-left BaitCasting Reel fishing
- 7mm Men's Henderson Thermoprene Long John Fullsuit - Combo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.