NEW- FREE SHIPPING- Velocomp PowerPod - blueetooth Power Meter - Powerstroke after-sale protection
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
New Specialized Pro Road Women's Cycling shoes White Royal bluee, 37 EU 6.5 US,
Outdoor Portable Waterproof Thikness Warm Double Sleeping Bag With 2 Pillows KZ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NIB Sachs freewheel 6 speed 13 21 Vintage L'Eroica,
- Park Tool CT3.2 - Bicycle Chain Breaker Splitter Tool for 5-11 spd and 1spd
- Line Supernatural Skis With Marker Kingpin Bindings
- 13' x 9' Large Screen House Outdoor Camping Tent Shelter Canopy Mosquitoes Net
- O Neill Hyperfreak Comp 5 4mm Zipperless Mens Surf Gear Wetsuit - Mniteoil Graph
- Copertone hometrainer ii 700x32c pieghevole black 0100649 CONTINENTAL allenamento
- LE COQ SPORTIF TRI LF FOOTBALL SWEAT FELPA men 1721285
- Dipping Neoprene Belt with the Longest Chain 120cm for Adding Big Weight...
- QHP Toledo Saddle Pad Navy Dressage Extra Full
- Shimano RP3W SPD-SL shoes, white, size 40
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.