NEW Whitewoods ADULT 302 NNN Nordic Cross Country Insulated Ski Boots, general high quality
Nike SB Zoom Janoski CVS DC - anthracite - (US 11.5, Eur 45.5),
New Otter Auger Shield 8 redo-Molded,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Patagonia Adult Unisex Fitz Roy Scope Organic T-Shirt, M Resin Yellow,
- REDCAMP Heavy Duty Folding Camping Cot for Adult Hiking Travel Military Wide Bed
- Lews Fishing Scu46l,Mr Crappie Slab Daddy Sc Us Combo
- 3800W Windproof Foldable Outdoor Camping Stove propane butane burner stove NEW
- Niterider Sentinel 250 Rear Cycling Bike Light
- COMPLETE Standard Size 1 Barbell Bar Threaded Weight Lifting Set 100 lb Plate
- New Balance Men's 420v4 Cushioning Running shoes Laser blueee 9.5 M US
- Doppelwand Alufelge 28 Zoll 67 mm poliert
- Roma Merino Sheepskin High Wither Saddle Pad Full Size Brown
- SHIRT DOTOUT HORIZON FZ black YELLOW Size S
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.