NEW Whitewoods ADULT 302 NNN Nordic Cross Country Insulated Ski Boots, save up to 30-50% off
Nike SB Zoom Janoski CVS DC - anthracite - (US 11.5, Eur 45.5),
New Otter Auger Shield 8 redo-Molded,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Patagonia Adult Unisex Fitz Roy Scope Organic T-Shirt, M Resin Yellow,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Quintessential Sun Ebike Tongxin
- 17 Kieffer Dressage Saddle
- Maillot Manches Longues Femme Altura Airstream 2018 Sarcelle Sarcelle 14
- Shimano Sahara 2500 HG Neues Modell 2017 Stationärrolle
- 50mm Bike Wheelset Carbon Clincher Wheels Road Bike R13 Hub Shimano Campagnolo
- XP Braided Spectra Line Tuff 8lb 1200yds Green (8128) Tuf Line
- MORRIS PE line Nogales Dead or Alive Ultra power finesse PE X8 150m 16lb Green
- NEW ZEMPIRE W LEG STRETCHER BED POLYESTER RUST RESISTANT FRAME CAMPING HIKING
- SHIMANO 600 LONG REACH BRAKE CALIPERS 47-57 MM REACH 6208
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.